Monday 10 November 2014

Gratitude Challenge Day 30

Day 30: 7 Nov 2014, Friday 

I am grateful that:

1) I enjoyed a nice People's Day with my colleagues. We played board games in Mind Cafe and it was a good bonding session. I need to bond more with my team!

2) Lucas is hyped about concert tomorrow. I'm grateful that I don't have a child that has stage fright. I understand that this is not something you can choose but have to deal with if your child is like this. My child is not a star performer but to me as long as he enjoys it I'm happy!

3) The vet that Bobby goes to has friendly and caring nurses. He is not easy to handle, the nurses say he struggles a lot during subcut. I feel grateful each time I see them carry Bobby in because he refuses to budge. 

I have reached 30 days. It wasn't easy to think of three things to be grateful for per day. And it wasn't easy to be disciplined to complete 30 days. But it's worth it. Someday I will read back these entries and find things to be grateful for in life. I got the gist of it too. It doesn't have to be stressful to write down things to be grateful for. Just whenever I feel it, or even just think about it, it's sufficient. Appreciate life and people around you, never take things for granted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment