Tuesday 4 November 2014

Gratitude Challenge Day 25

Day 25: 2 Nov 2014, Sunday

I am grateful that:

1) My husband cooked vegetables for breakfast and got our children to enjoy them. Lucas pretended to be a goat that we saw at the vegetable farm and Luis enjoyed feeding Lucas. Luis himself also enjoyed the vegetables. My cute little boys :)



2) Lucas performed at today's term review at Tien Hsia. He was more shy than the previous time, but he still performed. He was very soft for his solo, but he was not afraid till he does not want to do it. I'm still very proud of him!


3) I am number one in Luis' heart. Actually it was yesterday, he fell down outside our door. He cried and stood up. Our helper held his hand and tried to soothe him but he struggled away from her towards me. My sweet little boy, nice fall ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment