Monday 3 November 2014

Gratitude Challenge Day 23

Day 23: 31 Oct 2014, Friday

I am grateful that:

1) Lucas has a 姑姑 who is good to him. He was playing with a ukulele over the weekend, and this morning his 姑姑 bought one for him. 

2) Lucas Is still a little boy. He's growing up so fast, sometimes I really miss his little boy ways. Tonight he asked to play with his Chugginton train set and asked me to play with him. I told myself to enjoy it while it lasts. 


3) We are not overly kiasu parents. We have classes for the boys but we still let them have time during weekday nights to play. Tonight we were supposed to finish the last page of Heguru homework but we didn't manage to, and I just let it go. I do however hope that the boys are smart in their schoolwork next time so that they do not need to spend a lot of time on doing their homework when they go to school. 


No comments:

Post a Comment