Saturday 18 October 2014

Gratitude Challenge Day 8

Day 8: 16 Oct 2014, Thursday

I am grateful that:

1) My husband is supportive of me playing badminton after work. He agreed to pick Lucas up (without the car cos I drove it to work) and so I get to play for an hour. 

2) The badminton players are nice and accommodating. So picture this, all the players tonight were men, and all of them are good players. Yet they were very welcoming towards me joining them and I slugged it out in order not to torture them with overly boring games!

3) After 3 dormant years I did not play too badly! Last time I used to make many mistakes, well I still make a fair number today but overall it's not too bad. There were a few good shots and saves too, so I guess I can return without shame next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment