Friday 23 May 2014

Holiday fun at Rasa Sentosa

Well it depends on how you define fun. Going on a 3 night Staycation with two boys and a husband only is definitely more tiring than staying at home.

Just had a quick shower instead of soaking in the bathtub because I was worried that Luis will wake up and cry if he doesn't see him. Now everyone including the husband is sleeping, while I'm killing time sitting next to Luis' baby cot waiting for him to wake up. 

But I can't complain. I haven't spent as much time with Luis as I did with Lucas. For a few periods of time he preferred the helper to put him to bed rather than me. 
I'm guilty of over reliance on the helper. And now it takes more effort to compensate than to build the bonding up from the beginning. 

So it's fun for the boys, literally back breaking for me. And that's why I had two more days leave after the Staycation! 


No comments:

Post a Comment